CPI HIGH POINT RIDER
Riders in grades 8 – 12 entered to participate in the CPI Horse Show.
$500 to the rider with the highest point score at the show. The award will be paid to a college, university, trade school or vocational school. Upon enrollment to any of these post-secondary educational schools, a written request from the award winner must be made for payment to the designated school.
- Rider must show in both phases, flat and over fences or walk trot and walk trot canter
- There must be at least three (3) riders in each class for the riders to qualify for the CPI High Point Rider Scholarship Award
- Point system: 1st – 7 points, 2nd – 5 points, 3rd – 4 points, 4th – 3 points, 5th – 2 points, 6th – 1 point
- In the event of a tie the over fences score will determine a high point champion and a reserve high point champion.
- Riders must be present at the end of the horse show to receive award.
- Award winner(s) agree to allow the CPI to post their names on any of the CPI’s affiliated websites.
- Winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes.
- Scholarships must be claimed within 5 Years of completion of high school.
Right to Cancel or Suspend Contest
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to any causes beyond the control of the CPI that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the CPI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the award process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.