CPI SCHOLARSHIP & EDUCATIONAL FUND
CPI HORSEMANSHIP TEST SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
CPI NEW JERSEY HORSE SHOW
Athletes in grades 8 – 12 entered to participate in the CPI New Jersey Horse Show. In order to award the scholarship, there must be a minimum of ten (10) online test entries in the contest.
The test will be available on-line until the dates indicated below for the CPI New Jersey Horse Show Event. All riders entered to show in the CPI New Jersey Horse Show are eligible to take the online test. The top ten (10) on-line test score participants will be eligible to complete a written and practical exam during the CPI New Jersey Horse Show, with the highest written exam score and practical test score combined participant receiving the CPI Horsemanship Test Scholarship Award. The test will be available on-line for the CPI New Jersey Horse Show until the following dates:
August 31, 2020, at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
$500 to the rider with the highest test score. In the event of a tie, the award will be split evenly among the winners. The award will be paid to a college, university, trade school or vocational school. Upon enrollment to any of these post-secondary educational schools, a written request from the award winner must be made for payment to the designated school.
- The student is to return to this webpage and may take the test ONCE (1) until the following dates:
CPI New Jersey Horse Show: August 31, 2020, until 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Tim
- Test Link Button and Test Password to access the Horsemanship Test will be below until the dates indicated above.
- The online test has a time limit of 45 minutes and must be completed in one sitting, you cannot save and finish late.
- The Final Horsemanship Exam will be administered on the first day of the Horse Show.
- All tests become the property of the CPI and will not be returned.
- Cheating will result in disqualification from ALL CPI scholarship contents
- The award winner will be notified at the end of the horse show.
- The award winner agrees to allow the CPI to post his or her name on any of the CPI’s affiliated websites.
- The award winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes
- Scholarships must be claimed within 5 Years of completion of high school.
References to Review for Test
- The United States Pony Club Manual of Horsemanship, Advanced Horsemanship Level B/AH/A, by Susan E. Harris
- Judging Hunters and Hunter Seat Equitation by Anna Jane White-Mullin
- USHJA Horsemanship Quiz Study Guide
Right to Cancel or Suspend Contest
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the CPI that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the CPI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If the CPI elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, the CPI will not retain any rights in the submitted tests.
Click on the link below and enter the requested information.
You can only take the test ONCE and have 45 minutes to complete it.
CPI Florida Password: CPINewJersey2020