FUND MY RIDE AT CPI
Through the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund’s, you can raise money to cover your entry fee for a CPI Horse Show while fundraising for the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund, using the “Fund My Ride” program.
How it works:
- Sign up for the CPI Junior Ambassador Program below and select Fund My Ride on the application
- Create a fundraising page on our fundraising site and customize it with text and pictures on our fundraising site.
- Share away with friends and family via email and social media and let people know why you’re raising money for such a worthy cause.
- Submit your application/entry for which ever CPI Horse Show event you are attending so that your spot is being held.
- You must sign up for the CPI Junior Ambassador Program (click here)
- You must raise at least $800 by the deadline below depending on what CPI Horse Show event you are participating at:
2019 CPI New Jersey Horse Show: June 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
2020 CPI Florida Horse Show: Nov. 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Your $30 application fee for the CPI Horse Show will be applied toward your fundraising goal.
- Should you not raise the required $800 by the deadline above for the CPI Event you have selected, you will be responsible for paying your entry fee in full by the following dates or you will lose your spot at your selected CPI Horse Show Event:
2019 CPI New Jersey Horse Show: July 6, 2019
2020 CPI Florida Horse Show: December 8, 2019
- You will not earn community service hours for the first $800 you raise. However, if you raise more than $800 you will receive community service hours for all additional funds raised.
- You must also submit an application for the CPI Horse Show event you would like to attend in order to hold a spot.