CPI SCHOLARSHIP & EDUCATIONAL FUND
CPI CHAMPION OF SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Athletes in grades 8 – 12 entered to participate in the CPI Florida Horse Show who have served a minimum of 36 hours of community service during the 16 month period prior to the award application deadline, and who have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
The entry deadline is as follows:
2022 CPI Florida Horse Show: December 31, 2021
$500 to the athlete with the highest number of community service hours served. The award will be paid to a college, university, trade school or vocational school. Upon enrollment to any of these post-secondary educational schools, a written request from the award winner must be made for payment to the designated school.
- Community service is defined as a service that is performed for the service of a charitable organization that has been granted nonprofit, tax-exempt status by the IRS.
Entrant must supply the CPI with the following forms:
- A letter on the organization’s letterhead documenting the entrant’s service performed and the hours served.
- A copy of the IRS letter of recognition of exemption of all the organizations that are documenting entrants’ service hours.
- A current school transcript with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above is required.
- Forms must be uploaded using the form below
- The CPI reserves the right to disqualify any hour(s) of community service deemed questionable.
- Entry must be uploaded and received no later than the entry deadlines listed above by 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- All forms become the property of the CPI and will not be returned.
- The winner will be notified at the end of the horse show.
- In the case of a tie, the rider with the highest GPA score will win.
- Award winner(s) agree to allow the CPI to post their names on any of the CPI’s affiliated websites.
- Winner will be solely responsible for any federal, state or local taxes.
- Scholarship money won must be claimed within 5 Years of completion of high school.
Upload the required documents below