CPI COLLEGE SPOTLIGHT AT CENTENARY UNIVERSITY
Facility Rules for Participants:
- Trash must be placed in the proper receptacles, including recycle bins when available.
- No glass on premises, all liquids must be enclosed in shatter proof containers.
- No vehicles are permitted to park within 30 feet of any stabling facility.
- No smoking in barns, buildings, offices, or around manure receptacles.
- No Dogs or Pets allowed at the CPI Event
- No skateboards, in-line skates, or roller skates are allowed.
Where to Stay
Event Schedule –
This Schedule is TENTATIVE and is subject to change
CPI Clinic Series Program Schedule for Centenary University
Friday Night – May 10, 2019
- College Riding Overview
- What do College Coaches Want from Prospects?
- Q & A Session with College Coach
Saturday – May 11, 2019
Clinic Day – Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Each clinic session will be about 90 minutes long. Riders will be placed in groups based on experience level
- Riders will be responsible for tacking and untacking horses
- While not riding, riders will be able to participate in info sessions and tours that will be conducted by the host school such as:
Institutes and Centers
- A hands-on horsemanship practicum that includes both a written and practical test will be on going throughout the day.
Saturday Evening –
7:00 PM Bonfire with S’mores
- Riders will have the chance to discuss challenges and strategies with college coach.
Sunday – May 12, 2019
Morning Mini Clinic & Afternoon Horse Show – Start Time: 9:00 AM
- Riders will participate in a mini clinic in their respective groups based on experience level from Saturday
- Riders will participate in a mini collegiate format horse show.
Classes will be judged and ribbons will be awarded.
Riders will get One on One feedback from judge
Riders will be able to take home judges card with feedback.
- The overall Individual High Point Rider will be awarded a spot at the CPI horse show event of their choice.
Access to the Event
Rider Registration Procedure
All CPI College Spotlight riders are to register at the CPI Registration Desk upon arrival. Riders must pick up their back number in person.
Press & Media
Please contact EQ Media at 612-209-0310 or info@EQMedia.agency