CPI SCHOLARSHIP & EDUCATIONAL FUND
JR. AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
FUND MY RIDE
Through the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund – Jr. Ambassador Program, you can raise money to cover your entry fee for a CPI Horse Show while fundraising for the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund, using the “Fund My Ride” program.
How it works:
- Sign up for the CPI Junior Ambassador Program below and select Fund My Ride on the application
- Create a fundraising page on our fundraising site and customize it with text and pictures on our fundraising site.
- Share away with friends and family via email and social media and let people know why you’re raising money for such a worthy cause.
- Submit your application/entry for whichever CPI Horse Show event you are attending so that your spot is being held.
- You must sign up for the CPI Junior Ambassador Program (click here)
- You must raise at least $800 by the deadline below depending on what CPI Horse Show event you are participating in using our fundraising site (click here):
2021 CPI New Jersey Horse Show: August 01, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
2022 CPI Florida Horse Show: Nov. 30, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Your $50 application fee for the CPI Horse Show will be applied toward your fundraising goal.
- Should you not raise the required $800 by the deadline above for the CPI Event you have selected, you will be responsible for paying your entry fee in full by the following dates or you will lose your spot at your selected CPI Horse Show Event:
2021 CPI New Jersey Horse Show: August 6, 2021
2022 CPI Florida Horse Show: December 6, 2022
- You will not earn community service hours for the first $800 you raise. However, if you raise more than $800 you will receive community service hours for all additional funds raised.
- “Fund My Ride” does not include the optional mounted clinic offered at CPI Horse Shows. If your student-athlete would like to participate in the optional mounted clinic they may, however, you are responsible for covering the cost for the clinic. Payment is required in full for the optional mounted clinic 7 days from the date you receive the invoice as stated in the CPI Rules and Regulations.
- You must also submit an application for the CPI Horse Show event you would like to attend in order to hold a spot. When submitting your application please use the following codes to submit your application fee only.
2021 CPI New Jersey Horse Show: FMR20NJ
2022 CPI Florida Horse Show: FMR22FL
- You must create your Fundraising page within 2 days of submitting your application for the CPI Horse Show event you are planning on attending or you will be responsible for the rest of the entry fee immediately.