EARN COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
PARTICIPATE IN THE CPI JUNIOR AMBASSOR PROGRAM
Participants in the CPI Junior Ambassador Program embody the spirit of giving back through fundraising and community service efforts in support the CPI Scholarship and Educational Fund.
Through the CPI Junior Ambassador Program, volunteers in grades 5-12 have an opportunity to earn community service hours while learning valuable life lessons working behind the scenes at a CPI event.
Junior Ambassadors are required to spend five (5) community service hours at a CPI event they attend, where they are competing. Junior Ambassadors assist judges, course designers and show managers, working in the CPI barn, prepare participant gift bags, register riders and coaches, perform clerical, data entry and office work, set up tables and banners, help colleges to set up their display tables, manage the silent auction, distribute ribbons and prizes at the show ring and more.
How it works:
- Sign up for the CPI Junior Ambassador Program below and select Service Hours on the application
- Create a fundraising page on our fundraising site and customize it with text and pictures on our fundraising site.
- Share away with friends and family via email and social media and let people know why you’re raising money for such a worthy cause.
Our Credit Formula
The CPI Junior Ambassadors fundraise for their community service hours. The program uses this formula to calculate the community service hour value against the dollars raised by CPI Junior Ambassadors:
- Ambassadors will receive 1 community service hour for the first $25 raised.
- Each additional increment of $15 raised will earn the Ambassador an additional service hour.